WX2 Advertising & PR provides a strong marketing service using appropriate tools to change the way brands look and communicate for significantly better business performance.
WX2 Advertising & PR helps promote companies, brands and products with the help of social media, the Internet, PR, events, video, advertising, brand activation, printing, websites, mobile apps, marketing and packaging.
We are highly experienced in brand strategy, design and development.
The company was founded in 2020, in Malta's most prestigious business address, Ta' Xbiex.
At the moment, we are seeking an accountant assistant intern for our Financial Department.
Your main mission will be performing clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact checking, filing, and other duties, as needed.
We don’t expect you to come with detailed knowledge of advertising & PR, but you must have the enthusiasm to learn and possess a demonstrable background of study in both subjects. A previous internship at an advertising agency or PR firm would be an advantage. You will report to the Country Manager.
Currently, we provide advertising & PR that gets results. Our dream is to build a network of agencies across 6 continents under the WX2 Advertising & PR brand. If you share the same vision like us, you’re welcome to join our team!
1. Providing support to the Accounting Department
2. Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, processing the mail, etc
3. Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person on outstanding balances
4. Issuing invoices and statements
5. Preparing financial reports
6. Other tasks arranged by Senior Management
1. Bachelor degree or above excellent grade 3 students are also welcomed
2. English-speaker preferred
3. Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills
4. Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
5. Candidates should have very strong communication skills, and must be a team player
1. Familiarity with basic Accounting principles
2. Organization skills
3. Strong communication skills
4. Goal-Driven person
5. Skills in calculating
Gain experience working in a rapidly-growing advertising & PR agency
Great location in Malta, in the middle of the sunny Mediterranean - one of the world's famous foodie and lifestyle spots
Join a young, fun, ambitious company with a clear roadmap and niche in the market, and,
Start-up culture with the opportunity to take on responsibility and grow your skillset.
Duration of the internship:
3-6 months (12 month preferred)
Erasmus or self-funded
Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30
Contact email@example.com to apply for this incredible opportunity to live on a Mediterranean island. Now!
Be part of the WX2 team now!