WX2 Advertising & PR provides a strong marketing service using appropriate tools to change the way brands look and communicate for significantly better business performance.
WX2 Advertising & PR helps promote companies, brands and products with the help of social media, the Internet, PR, events, video, advertising, brand activation, printing, websites, mobile apps, marketing and packaging.
We are highly experienced in brand strategy, design and development.
The company was founded in 2020, in Malta's most prestigious business address, Ta' Xbiex.
At the moment, we are seeking a copywriter for our Creative Department.
Your main mission will be to be responsible for generating the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals.
We don’t expect you to come with detailed knowledge of advertising & PR, but you must have the enthusiasm to learn and possess a demonstrable background of study in both subjects. A previous internship at an advertising agency or PR firm would be an advantage. You will report to the Country Manager.
Currently, we provide advertising & PR that gets results. Our dream is to build a network of agencies across 6 continents under the WX2 Advertising & PR brand. If you share the same vision like us, you’re welcome to join our team!
1. Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
2. Writing and presenting options around specific briefs
3. Copy, editing and rewriting
4. Production of content for online and offline typically with quick turnarounds
5. Other tasks arranged by Senior Management
1. Bachelor degree or above excellent grade 3 students are also welcomed
2. English-speaker + other languages preferred
3. Excellent writing and editing skills
4. Strong research skills
5. Candidates should have very strong communication skills, and must be a team player.
1. Creative and imaginative
2. Good interpersonal skills
3. Strong communication skills
4. Goal-Driven person
5. Have an eye for detail
Gain experience working in a rapidly-growing advertising & PR agency
Great location in Malta, in the middle of the sunny Mediterranean - one of the world's famous foodie and lifestyle spots
Join a young, fun, ambitious company with a clear roadmap and niche in the market, and,
Start-up culture with the opportunity to take on responsibility and grow your skillset.
Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30
Contact email@example.com to apply for this incredible opportunity to live on a Mediterranean island. Now!
Be part of the WX2 team now!