Junior Financial Officer
WX2 Advertising & PR provides a strong marketing service using appropriate tools to change the way brands look and communicate for significantly better business performance.
WX2 Advertising & PR helps promote companies, brands and products with the help of social media, the Internet, PR, events, video, advertising, brand activation, printing, websites, mobile apps, marketing and packaging.
We are highly experienced in brand strategy, design and development.
The company was founded in 2020, in Malta's most prestigious business address, Ta' Xbiex.
At the moment, we are seeking a junior financial officer for our Financial Department.
Your main mission will be accounting data entry and verification, account reconciliations, and variance analysis.
We don’t expect you to come with detailed knowledge of advertising & PR, but you must have the enthusiasm to learn and possess a demonstrable background of study in both subjects. A previous internship at an advertising agency or PR firm would be an advantage. You will report to the Country Manager.
Currently, we provide advertising & PR that gets results. Our dream is to build a network of agencies across 6 continents under the WX2 Advertising & PR brand. If you share the same vision like us, you’re welcome to join our team!
1. Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions
2. Preparing balance sheets
3. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
4. Participate in financial audits
5. Other tasks arranged by Senior Management
1. ACCA candidate or pathway / Economics student or similar / Bachelor degree or above excellent grade 3 students are also welcomed
2. English-speaker preferred
3. Hands-on experience in budgeting and financial monitoring; financial management
4. Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), including expertise in Excel as a financial management tool
5. Familiarity with accountracy software, especially SAGE, and cloud based accounting processes
6. Candidates should have very strong communication skills, and must be a team player
1. Knowledge of financial regulations
2. Excellent analytical and numerical skills
3. Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
4. Goal-Driven person
Gain experience working in a rapidly-growing advertising & PR agency
Great location in Malta, in the middle of the sunny Mediterranean - one of the world's famous foodie and lifestyle spots
Join a young, fun, ambitious company with a clear roadmap and niche in the market, and,
Start-up culture with the opportunity to take on responsibility and grow your skillset.
Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30
Contact email@example.com to apply for this incredible opportunity to live on a Mediterranean island. Now!
Be part of the WX2 team now!