WX2 Advertising & PR provides a strong marketing service using appropriate tools to change the way brands look and communicate for significantly better business performance.
WX2 Advertising & PR helps promote companies, brands and products with the help of social media, the Internet, PR, events, video, advertising, brand activation, printing, websites, mobile apps, marketing and packaging.
We are highly experienced in brand strategy, design and development.
The company was founded in 2020, in Malta's most prestigious business address, Ta' Xbiex.
At the moment, we are seeking a marketing assistant manager intern for our Client Services Department.
Your main mission will be to support the work of marketing managers, and executives on projects directed at maximising company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
We don’t expect you to come with detailed knowledge of advertising & PR, but you must have the enthusiasm to learn and possess a demonstrable background of study in both subjects. A previous internship at an advertising agency or PR firm would be an advantage. You will report to the Country Manager.
Currently, we provide advertising & PR that gets results. Our dream is to build a network of agencies across 6 continents under the WX2 Advertising & PR brand. If you share the same vision like us, you’re welcome to join our team!
1. Writing reports and similar documents
2. Organising and hosting presentations and customer visits
3. Visiting customers/external agencies
4. Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
5. Helping to organise market research
6. Lead generation
7. Other tasks arranged by Senior Management
1. Bachelor degree or above excellent grade 3 students are also welcomed
2. English-speaker preferred
3. Commercial awareness
4. Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
5. Candidates should have very strong communication skills, and must be a team player
3. Strong communication skills
4. Goal-Driven person
5. IT Skills
Gain experience working in a rapidly-growing advertising & PR agency
Great location in Malta, in the middle of the sunny Mediterranean - one of the world's famous foodie and lifestyle spots
Join a young, fun, ambitious company with a clear roadmap and niche in the market, and,
Start-up culture with the opportunity to take on responsibility and grow your skillset.
Duration of the internship:
3-6 months (12 month preferred)
Erasmus or self-funded
Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this incredible opportunity to live on a Mediterranean island. Now!