Mobile App Developer
WX2 Advertising & PR provides a strong marketing service using appropriate tools to change the way brands look and communicate for significantly better business performance.
WX2 Advertising & PR helps promote companies, brands and products with the help of social media, the Internet, PR, events, video, advertising, brand activation, printing, websites, mobile apps, marketing and packaging.
We are highly experienced in brand strategy, design and development.
The company was founded in 2020, in Malta's most prestigious business address, Ta' Xbiex.
At the moment, we are seeking a mobile app developer intern for our Design Department/Studio.
Your main mission will be maintained and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and programs.
We don’t expect you to come with detailed knowledge of advertising & PR, but you must have the enthusiasm to learn and possess a demonstrable background of study in both subjects. A previous internship at an advertising agency or PR firm would be an advantage. You will report to the Country Manager.
Currently, we provide advertising & PR that gets results. Our dream is to build a network of agencies across 6 continents under the WX2 Advertising & PR brand. If you share the same vision like us, you’re welcome to join our team!
1. Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
2. Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
3. Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
4. Design interfaces to improve user experience
5. Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
6. Uploading finished app on IOS and Android platforms
7. Other tasks arranged by Senior Management
1. Bachelor degree or above excellent grade 3 students are also welcomed
2. English-speaker preferred
3. Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
4. In-depth knowledge of HTML5 or at least working knowledge of JAVA
5. Proven work experience as a Mobile developer will be an asset
6. Candidates should have very strong communication skills, and must be a team player.
1. Extensive knowledge about mobile app development
2. Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
3. Goal-Driven person
Gain experience working in a rapidly-growing advertising & PR agency
Great location in Malta, in the middle of the sunny Mediterranean - one of the world's famous foodie and lifestyle spots
Join a young, fun, ambitious company with a clear roadmap and niche in the market, and,
Start-up culture with the opportunity to take on responsibility and grow your skillset.
Duration of the internship:
3-6 months (12 month preferred)
Erasmus or self-funded
Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30
Contact email@example.com to apply for this incredible opportunity to live on a Mediterranean island. Now!
Be part of the WX2 team now!