WX2 Advertising & PR provides a strong marketing service using appropriate tools to change the way brands look and communicate for significantly better business performance.
WX2 Advertising & PR helps promote companies, brands and products with the help of social media, the Internet, PR, events, video, advertising, brand activation, printing, websites, mobile apps, marketing and packaging.
We are highly experienced in brand strategy, design and development.
The company was founded in 2020, in Malta's most prestigious business address, Ta' Xbiex.
At the moment, we are seeking a motion designer intern for our Design Department/Studio.
Your main mission will be to design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables.
We don’t expect you to come with detailed knowledge of advertising & PR, but you must have the enthusiasm to learn and possess a demonstrable background of study in both subjects. A previous internship at an advertising agency or PR firm would be an advantage. You will report to the Country Manager.
Currently, we provide advertising & PR that gets results. Our dream is to build a network of agencies across 6 continents under the WX2 Advertising & PR brand. If you share the same vision like us, you’re welcome to join our team!
1. Create complex graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of media
2. Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project
3. Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design
4. Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
5. Other projects can include title and post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, product promotion, technical illustrations
6. Other tasks arranged by Senior Management
1. Bachelor degree or above excellent grade 3 students are also welcomed
3. Preferred software packaging of motion design
4. Understanding of animation
5. Candidates should have very strong communication skills, and must be a team player
1. Creative person
2. Strong communication skills
3. Goal-Driven person
4. Artistically talented person
Gain experience working in a rapidly-growing advertising & PR agency
Great location in Malta, in the middle of the sunny Mediterranean - one of the world's famous foodie and lifestyle spots
Join a young, fun, ambitious company with a clear roadmap and niche in the market, and,
Start-up culture with the opportunity to take on responsibility and grow your skillset.
Duration of the internship:
3-6 months (12 month preferred)
Erasmus or self-funded
Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this incredible opportunity to live on a Mediterranean island. Now!