Social Media Manager
WX2 Advertising & PR provides a strong marketing service using appropriate tools to change the way brands look and communicate for significantly better business performance.
WX2 Advertising & PR helps promote companies, brands and products with the help of social media, the Internet, PR, events, video, advertising, brand activation, printing, websites, mobile apps, marketing and packaging.
We are highly experienced in brand strategy, design and development.
The company was founded in 2020, in Malta's most prestigious business address, Ta' Xbiex.
At the moment, we are seeking a social media manager intern for our Design Department/Studio.
Your main mission will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
We don’t expect you to come with detailed knowledge of advertising & PR, but you must have the enthusiasm to learn and possess a demonstrable background of study in both subjects. A previous internship at an advertising agency or PR firm would be an advantage. You will report to the Country Manager.
Currently, we provide advertising & PR that gets results. Our dream is to build a network of agencies across 6 continents under the WX2 Advertising & PR brand. If you share the same vision like us, you’re welcome to join our team!
1. Development of brand awareness and online reputation
2. Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
3. Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
4. Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
5. Other tasks arranged by Senior Management
1. Bachelor degree or above excellent grade 3 students are also welcomed
3. Knowledge in the tenets of traditional marketing
4. Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.
5. Candidates should have very strong communication skills, and must be a team player
1. Highly motivated
2. Demonstrates creativity
3. Strong communication skills
4. Goal-Driven person
5. Have an eye for detail
Gain experience working in a rapidly-growing advertising & PR agency
Great location in Malta, in the middle of the sunny Mediterranean - one of the world's famous foodie and lifestyle spots
Join a young, fun, ambitious company with a clear roadmap and niche in the market, and,
Start-up culture with the opportunity to take on responsibility and grow your skillset.
Duration of the internship:
3-6 months (12 month preferred)
Erasmus or self-funded
Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this incredible opportunity to live on a Mediterranean island. Now!
Be part of the WX2 team now!